Prof. George Stergiou
• Professor of Medicine & Hypertension at and chair of Hypertension Center STRIDE-7, Athens University, Greece
• Chairman of STRIDE BP International Organization on Blood Pressure (BP) Measurement Methodology & Technology
International Society Hypertension (ISH) Council member.
Chairman of ESH Working Group on BP Monitoring & Cardiovascular Variability.
• World Hypertension League Special Envoy for BP Measurement
• International Pediatric Hypertension Association Executive Committee member.
• ISO Committee Member on BP technologies.
Member of European Commission Scientific Committee SCENIHR on Sphygmomanometers.
• WHO independent reviewer.
• ESH and ISH Guidelines writing committee member
Research work focused on BP monitoring methodology-technology development-validation; Hypertension diagnostics; Hypertension epidemiology and control; Pediatric hypertension; Antihypertensive drug action.